Amazon Prime is definitely worth it to me. First, let me come clean… I am an Amazon junkie! I purchase so much from Amazon that I have become best friends with my mailman! It has saved me so much time, energy and money since I started buying from them, especially after I got my Amazon Prime membership. For us empty nesters time, energy and money are all worth saving! Most people think all you get from having the membership is free shipping, which to me is worth it on its own, but there is soooo much more that is included:
- Unlimited Streaming of Movies and TV Shows.
- Prime Music features a growing selection of 2 million songs.
- Prime Pantry is where you get popular household items delivered for a flat delivery fee.
- Amazon Dash Only For Prime: Never run out of your favorite products with Amazon Dash Button.
- Prime Reading is where you can enjoy unlimited reading on any device. Books, magazines, Audible…
- Prime members get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals
- Prime photo storage for you and five others.
- And this only scratches the surface of all the benefits you receive!
What I Use Most From Amazon Prime
Of course, I use the free shipping option all the time. Usually, the item is on my porch within two days. I even use it to send care packages to my son, who is on a ship somewhere in the middle of the ocean! For Free!!! Just 3 of those packages more than pays for my membership for the year.
I bought every single item on my Christmas list last year through Amazon. The packages were sent to my house and I was also able to send things to other people straight from Amazon. The presents were in a gift bag with a card attached. How convenient is that?!
We use the movie and TV streaming a lot. We never rent movies and we don’t have to have any other movie service. Amazon has so much content that you could never watch it all. It is so convenient to be able to pull it up on your TV and pick a show and start watching!
One of my favorite features of Amazon Prime is the unlimited reading material. I love to read and it is wonderful to be able to pick out a book or magazine without having to search the internet or go to a store to get it.
Because I feel so strongly that Amazon Prime is a great value and definitely worth every penny I am placing a link for a 30 day free trial at the bottom of this review. I am sure you will wonder how you got along without it once you start using it!
Try it and let me know in the comments what you think about it.